Professional oddsmakers think so as well…
According to professional oddsmakers’ sites Bovada and Oddschecker, Frey has the longest odds of all the Top 12 finalists. “/>
Photo by Frederick M. Fifth Harmony, Groups — 10/1
Can CeCe Frey and Arin Ray beat the odds and make the Top 10? Don’t bet on it.
. She’s projected to win Season 2 across the board. Arin Ray, Teens — 40/1
1. Either way, “X Factor” will pare the number of finalists down after the Wednesday evening performance show, announcing the voting results the following evening. Here the finalist attends Fox’s ‘The X-Factor’ Finalists Party at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills on November 5, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. Remember: the final choice comes down to the judges and they could very easily choose someone other than CeCe Frey to go home — and that’s only if Frey is one of the bottom two, of course. Judge Demi Lovato not only has the finalist with the least amount of popular votes, but she has three (which is all of her team’s contestants) of the bottom four on all the Oddschecker lists, three of the bottom five at Bovada, and three of the bottom six on the popular vote list.
But what about Tate Stevens? Didn’t his topping the popular vote count list give him a shot at the win in the eyes of the oddsmakers.
The strongest team might appear to be Spears’ Teens simply because she has four finalists left in the fray. Brown/Getty Images
Just don’t bet on CeCe Frey and the Young Adults. He’s even tied with Frey on one list, 188BET (at 40/1). (Oddly enough, CeCe Frey placed in the Top 4 on some lists, even though she had worked hard on her mean girl image and even prompted her mentor to label her “unlikable.”)
And in the end it will be that popular vote that makes the difference in who gets awarded that $5 million prize and recording contract.
4. Jennel Garcia, Young Adults — 15/1
5. (EST) on Fox Television.
8. (However, she is fifth on Bovada’s with Emblem3 taking the fourth spot.)
3. Both shows begin at 8 p.m.
7. A. Bovada gives her 50/1 odds of winning, but bet365 at Oddschecker puts her at 80/1 odds. It did. Diamond White, Teens — 13/2
11. Paige Thomas, Young Adults — 30/1
6. Carly Rose Sonenclar, Teens — 9/5
So who has the best odds of winning after the Top 12 reshuffle (reshuffle because of the readmission of Diamond White into the contest and the loss of Jason Brock, an original member of the Top 12, on the Top 13 results show)? According to the oddsmakers, that distinction would go to Spears’ 13-year-old protege, Carly Rose Sonenclar. However, since both Spears and Reid place two of their proteges within the Top 4 on most lists, it would appear that they’re nearly even in relative strength. Reid’s Over 25s because there are only two of them left. Lyric 145, Groups — 14/1
‘X Factor’ USA Season 2 Odds To Win (from Bovada.com)
12. The readmitted Diamond White is third on all the Oddsschecker lists. ” title=”Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, is the oddsmakers’ frontrunner for "X Factor" USA’s second season. Tate Stevens, Over 25s — 4/1
9. The weakest might seem to be L. Where the blue collar cowboy from Missouri placed in middle of the pack in the Top 16 forecast, the reshuffle and the introduction of the vote board now makes him a solid second in the oddsmakers. He finished next-to-last in the popular vote and with the odds prognosticators as well. Emblem3, Groups — 6/1
And who looks to compete with Sonenclar and Stevens in the finale? At present, the popular vote has Vino Alan in third, but the oddsmakers have in fourth, just missing the finale — except for Bovada, which has him third.
So unless there’s a double elimination from the Top 12, young Arin looks safe for a week. Vino Alan, Over 25s — 9/2
If you’re an “X Factor” USA viewer and a CeCe Frey fan, don’t expect her to be around much longer. Bovada has him at 30/1 odds, while bet365 has him posting 66/1 odds to win. Maybe. Given the fact that she placed next-to-last in the first ever reveal of where contestants place according to the popular vote (on the Top 13 results show) and only remains on the show because Judge Simon Cowell deadlocked the judges vote instead of kicking Frey to the curb for her horrendous karaoke version of Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger,” her days in the competition are numbered. Here the finalist attends Fox’s ‘The X-Factor’ Finalists Party at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills on November 5, 2012 in Los Angeles, California